Source of Wealth and Affordability are both hot topics for the Gambling Sector right now and they can often be two sides of the same coin. We are therefore delighted to once again be partnering with KnowNow to deliver this live online instructor led course.
The course will provide delegates with in-depth knowledge of key elements of assessing customers’ finances in order to support decisions regarding affordability, source of funds and source of wealth.
Following the workshop delegates will:
- Understand key elements of income and capital assets
- Be able to quickly build player financial profiles
- Understand key financial documents and systems in the UK
- Understand red flags for affordability and money laundering
- Understand beneficial ownership for complex corporate structures
- Have confidence to ask appropriate questions of customers
- Understand and use Open Source Information (OSINT)
- Be able to ask more focused questions and arrive at quicker robust decisions
Full details and booking form can be found on the Know Now website here.
“Working with Neil from Rightway Compliance has been a great experience from the very start. As a business that takes its AML obligations seriously, Mansion wanted to bring the best knowledge possible to our teams to assist with complex cases and make sure we manage risks associated with online gaming to an exceptional standard. Through carefully thought out materials and case studies, Neil passed on a considerable amount of valuable skills, insight and information to our Due Diligence team members and management, which is already paying dividends in the effectiveness of our AML procedures. During a difficult time, Neil was able to adapt the training to suit remote delivery to members across different jurisdictions. By continuously passing on a wealth of knowledge gained through years of experience, all Mansion staff involved had only positive things to say and are ecstatic with how this exercise has aided their development and skills. We hope that this will not be the end of the road with our relationship with Rightway given the value they have added already, and would encourage any other operators within the gaming sphere, or businesses with similar AML obligations, to reach out to Rightway to assist with their operations.” – Head of Compliance – Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd